Happy Giving Tuesday! Now that we’ve turned the page on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it’s time to celebrate the true meaning of the holiday season: giving back. On this Giving Tuesday, please make a gift to support Performing Arts Workshop.
Our generous friends and supporters, Phyllis and David Sakaria, have made a pretty sweet deal with us: If we can raise $10,000 by December 31st, they will match it dollar for dollar. Donate today: https://www.crowdrise.com/iheartartseducation
Need some time to think about it? We understand!
Here are five reasons why you should help out today:
1) Your donation will have an immediate impact on a child’s life. Here are ways your donation will help:
2) If we complete this challenge in the next 30 days, all gifts will be matched! Even a small gift of $15 will become $30. ($30 can help fund one class for one student!)
3) Did you know that we have years of research (funded by the Department of Education) proving that students in our programs do better in school, increase their critical thinking skills, and gain more confidence?
4) Experts agree: Our program works. An afterschool director put it best: “This program is essential to students and their educational goals.”
5) Your donation matters because if we don’t have arts in our schools, we don’t have education in our schools. (drops mic)
Are you with us? Make a gift today: https://www.crowdrise.com/iheartartseducation