11 Things About Nancy Chen
1. What will you be working on at the Workshop this summer?
I’ll be interning and writing one to two grant proposals, doing outreach for the 50th Anniversary,
and doing a presentation from the immersive partnership data.
2. Where did you grow up?
San Francisco, CA.
3. What is your favorite art form?
I like writing, but theater is a close second.
4. Where do you go to school, and what are you studying?
I attend Smith College and study English literature, with a minor/concentration in community
engagement & social change.
5. How did you hear about the Workshop?
I was looking into performing arts organizations and stumbled upon it while doing research.
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I don’t have one, but I like Choco Tacos!
7. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?
Either Monaco or Nepal.
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working in a city that isn’t San Francisco.
9. What are your hobbies?
I like to binge-watch Netflix and bake cakes.
10. What is the last book you read?
A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki.
11. What is your favorite thing to do over the summer?
Going to the beach.