1. Where did you grow up as a kid?
Oakland, CA and Memphis, TN.
2. What are you hobbies?
Songwriting, basketball, and attending music related events.
3. What college did you attend and what were your studies?
Undergrad: Northern Arizona University – Flagstaff, AZ – B.S Accounting
Grad School: CIMBA – Asolo, Italy – MBA International Business
4. What is you favorite artist and song?
Led Zeppelin – “Going to California”
5. Favorite restaurant?
La Costanera – Montara, CA
6. What is your favorite kind of art form?
7. Career highlights+ what are you currently doing?
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Software IPO right out of college (QDHC-NASDAQ); Investment Banking during the internet bubble; Software Consulting for growing companies post-internet bubble in the 2000’s with clients such as Craigslist, Numi Tea and Perfect Push-up; starting an internet music label in 1999; growing a music distribution, licensing and marketing company to 600 physical releases, several hundred digital releases and 15,000 licensing tracks; Founding a 501(c)3 Music Charity.
CURRENTLY: Sales and Marketing Director for Accounting Suite – a cloud accounting software company based out of San Francisco and founded in Nov 2012.
8. What do you do on your days off?
Play music, basketball or attend events.
9. If you can visit any place in the world where will it be and why?
Sardena (Sardignia)- it’s the best place to decompress, go off the grid, and go diving.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Travelling internationally for business reasons. Being more active with non-profits, music discovery and songwriting.