1) Where did you grow up as kid?
2) What are your hobbies?
I really like to run. I also like trying new things like new restaurants or new places.
3) What college did you attend and what did you study?
I am currently attending Columbia University in New York. I’m going back in September and i’m halfway through junior year. I’m studying Political Science.
4) What is your favorite artist and your favorite song?
My favorite artist is J.Cole and my favorite song is “Everything I am” by Kanye West.
5) Favorite restaurant?
La Taqueria in the Mission District.
6) What is your favorite kind of art form?
I really like poetry and spoken word. This is my favorite spoken word piece. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxsOVK4syxU
7) Career highlights + what are you currently doing?
My career highlight was when I had to get 100 people in a rally to petition to start a new school and did it. What I’m currently doing is the New Sector project here at Performing Arts Workshop and I’m learning to run a nonprofit organization.
8) What do you do on your days off?
If I am home I chill and watch shows on Netflix. If i’m outside I enjoy going to rivers and to beaches I also go shopping. I love working with kids and tutoring and I go out to eat and hang out with friends.
9) If you can visit any place in the world where will it be?
I’d love to go to Brazil, there are so many interesting things going on there like the World Cup going on next year.
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself in San Francisco or New York running a nonprofit organization.