The internet is a big and scary place to get lost in, and when searching for the Workshop, wouldn’t it be nice to receive some cues?
Well have no fear internet-stumbling-readers, this post offers an all-in-one guide to connecting with the Workshop on the world wide web.
- Website Find everything there is to know about the Workshop on our website. From the Virtual Classroom to Workshop merch, this site has got you covered.
- Facebook Page Give us a “like” and your newsfeed will improve tenfolds from our facebook posts. Promise.
- Twitter Account @PerformingArtsW Send us a tweet, and we will squawk back. Also be on the lookout for our #Throwback Thursday photos.
- Flickr Photo Stream Check out our Nikon D40 photos from Workshop events and parties.
- Youtube Channel Our videos give a behind the curtain look at the Workshop’s programs. You can watch in awe as children practice their somersaults.
- Pinterest Witness our ten boards of visually pleasing pins. Make sure to follow the boards, “Arts Education Should Never Go Out of Style” and “Meet the Workshop Staff.”
- Instagram View and ‘heart’ our mimicking-Polaroid square photos.
- The WordPress Blog, Arts Ed Igniter. The blog where the magic happens. Tune in on those lackluster Monday mornings for our #MusicMonday posts, and as always, our interviews with Artists and Workshop staff.
And so, as a wrap-up (and a form of shameless promotion) we ask to tweet us, like us, follow us! Or just send us your best LOLCatz.
All the best,