Reflect and Revise: Evaluative Thinking for Program Success.
On November 12, 2009, Tom DeCaigny and Leah Goldstein Moses presented this workshop at the National Guild of Community Schools of the Arts – Community Arts Education Conference in Minneapolis, MN. The topics of the presentation include:
- Benefits of evaluation and assessment to staff, program participants and the organization as a whole
- Building on existing knowledge and resources for evaluation
- Launching evaluation and assessment efforts
- Choosing the right methods of assessment and evaluation
- Learning from other organizations to integrate evaluative thinking and use evaluation to support programs
Below is the power point presentation and handout materials that supplement the workshop. Please download the pdf documents by clicking on the text below.
- Reflect and Revise Power Point
- Different Methods of Collecting Information Handout
- How to Create a Logic Model Handout